Anything Parenting

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Do Babies Understand What You Say

Bookmark and Share
This is one person's opinion, but since I have memories back to when I was two and three years old, I would have to say that yes, babies can understand that people are talking to them. They might even understand. If babies could talk, we might here some interesting conversation about what they think about how we act when we are around babies. There are many different levels of thinking and understanding in babies and it may be possible that babies do understand more than what we know.

Want to see how a baby might think or say if they could. Read this cute little baby post. Nobody Understands Me

Labels: , , ,

Official-Secret Recipes From Top Restaurants!

1 Comments:

  • At December 18, 2008 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I remember vauge things when I was very small - but there was always the element of understanding what my parents were saying...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home