Anything Parenting

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Meme Challenge

Bookmark and Share
How interesting! I was tagged by Kathleen over at Easing Chronic Pain for a meme challenge. The rules seem pretty simple:

*I link to the person who tagged me and post the rules for this challenge on my blog.

*Share seven facts about myself.

*Tag seven more bloggers and link to them on my blog.

Hmm. I think I can handle that.

I have two grown children that make more money in one year than I ever did as a Supervisor.

I live in the Wisconsin and I hate snow!

I work from home because I hate winters and my dogs need me at home.

I am going to be a Grandma in March!

I am two young to be a Grandma because I still go out and have fun with my daughter and her friends!

I fantasize to get my creative ideas for short stories.

Bills are piling up and Christmas is coming!

Here are the blogs that I am tagging for this challenge:

The Writer's Journey

Drawing on Words

It's Like This-Pamela Troeppl

The Guilty Parent

Web Writing Info

Inky Ramblings

Chicago History Blog

Labels:

Official-Secret Recipes From Top Restaurants!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home