Anything Parenting

Friday, August 22, 2008

John McCain Has A Voice About Foreclosures And You

Bookmark and Share
I found this video and thought I would share with those who have not seen it. With all the jobs being terminated and people working hard to keep their homes, I felt compelled by this video. It tells a personal story as John McCain shares his viewpoints about people that are losing there homes to foreclosure. I am sorry, but this man does not care about the people. I am one of these people that lost a job and do everything I can to keep my home. In McCain's opinion, I bought a house I could not afford.

Eleven years ago when I bought my house, I had the money for the mortgage and everything else I wanted. Today, thanks to my many talents, one being writing, I can pay my mortgage, but it was touch and go for a while. I am like everyone else and I found this video about John McCain spiteful and disrespectful to the average person. We all cannot be rich like McCain.



Labels: , , ,

Official-Secret Recipes From Top Restaurants!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home